Here we will share our knowledge about German Language, Job Opportunities, Higher Study Information and Also Things About Our Daily life in Germany.
Who Are We?
The Big bird of Turkish Airlines was running slowly on the runway of Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Slowly I was stepping mine to the next future of my life which was completely unknown to me.
The life of Germany, Language, study and Job, everything. That moment was like that, I was going to born again.
Still, I can listen to the voice of my mother. The Turkish Airline’s Big Bird took the energy to fly. Me too!! We were flown. My mom’s voice remained in the ether of Dhaka. After the first time 16 hours journey, I stepped on the Frankfurt Airport. Neither the face nor the language I could I understand! My new life in Germany began. Read More..
- Coronavirus: What should we do?March 22, 2020
- Finding Part Time Jobs in Germany (Part Two)August 9, 2019
- Finding Part Time Jobs in Germany (Part One)August 3, 2019
- Turkish Lentil Soup and Tripe SoupJuly 19, 2019
- The best place to Visit: SwitzerlandJuly 1, 2019
- Rice up, the cheapest Asian Food Taste in SwitzerlandJuly 1, 2019
- Lima’s Food ReviewJune 16, 2019
- Travel VLOG, Venice, Part I and IIMay 14, 2019
- Deutsch Lernen: Aussprache und AkkusativApril 28, 2019
- How to learn German Nominativ, Akkusativ and Aussprache of “ei”, “ai” and J.April 19, 2019